With the increasing popularity of Instagram stories and reels, the platform has added several new features to help users enhance their content. One of these features is the ability to use saved audio on Instagram. Saved audio refers to the audio files that you have saved from other users’ stories and reels. By saving audio, you can easily add music and sound effects to your own content without having to search for them manually. In this article, we’ll discuss how to use saved audio on Instagram, step-by-step.
How to Use Saved Audio on Instagram
Saved Audio on Instagram refers to any audio that you have saved to your own personal collection on Instagram. This can include music, sound effects, or any other audio that you have come across while browsing the app. By saving audio to your collection, you can easily access it later and use it in your own posts.
Now that you have saved audio to your collection on Instagram, you can use it in your own posts. Here’s how:
- Create a new post on Instagram.
- Select the type of post you want to create (e.g. photo, video, Reel, etc.).
- Tap on the Music icon (a note with three lines) at the bottom of the screen.
- This will take you to the audio library on Instagram.
- Select “Saved” from the top of the screen to access your saved audio.
- Choose the audio you want to use and add it to your post.
How to Save Audio on Instagram
Saving audio on Instagram is a simple process. Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Open Instagram and navigate to the post or video that has the audio you want to save.
- Click on the three dots in the top right corner of the post.
- Select Save Audio from the dropdown menu.
- The audio will be saved to your personal collection, which you can access later.
It’s important to note that you can only save audio from posts that have the “Save Audio” option available. Some posts may not have this option, and in those cases, you will not be able to save the audio.
Saving Audio from Reels and IGTV
You can also save audio from Reels and IGTV videos on Instagram. Here’s how:
- Open the Reel or IGTV video that has the audio you want to save.
- Tap the name of the audio at the bottom of the screen.
- This will take you to a page with all the posts that have used that particular audio.
- Tap the “Save” icon to save the audio to your collection.
Benefits of Using Saved Audio on Instagram
Using saved audio on Instagram can have a number of benefits. Here are a few of them:
Enhancing Your Content with Audio
Adding audio to your posts can make them more engaging and interesting. Whether it’s a catchy song or a sound effect that adds to the overall experience, audio can enhance the impact of your posts.
Creating a Personalized Library of Audio for Future Use
By saving audio to your collection on Instagram, you can create a personalized library of audio that you can use in future posts. This can save you time and effort, as you won’t have to search for audio every time you want to add it to a post.
Improving Your Reach and Engagement
Using popular audio in your posts can improve your reach and engagement on Instagram. By using trending or popular audio, you can tap into existing communities and increase the chances of your posts being discovered by a wider audience.
Check Out: How To See Sent Follow Requests On Instagram?
Saved audio on Instagram is a simple but powerful feature that can enhance your posts and improve your engagement on the platform. By following the steps outlined in this article, you can save and use audio in your own posts and create a personalized library of audio for future use.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Yes, you can only save audio from public posts on Instagram. If a post is private, you will not be able to save the audio from that post.
No, you cannot edit saved audio on Instagram. If you want to make any changes to the audio, you will need to edit it using a separate audio editing tool.
There is no limit to the number of pieces of audio you can save on Instagram. However, it’s important to keep your collection organized to make it easier to access the audio you need.